- Measles, malaria and diarrhea are three of the biggest killers of children, yet all are preventable or treatable.
- More than 30 million children in the world are not immunized against treatable or preventable diseases.
- 1 in 5 children lack safe drinking water.
- 270 million children have no access to healthcare.
- Every day, almost 2,000 children die from diseases linked to unsafe water and lack of basic sanitation.
Health is detrimental for children to be able to survive in rough conditions and we see that as one of the biggest problems. Medical situations are extremely expensive and tough for even families not living under poor conditions. We are aware that we won't be able to save every child, but our goal is to put a large dent into the issue. There is no donation too small to help fight the war against disease in children and we are ready jump into the battle full forced.